These are really good. Go to the LINK and read the descriptions.
1. Directly, not indirectly
2. Seriously, not humorously
3. As if it’s important, not casually
4. Privately, not publically
5. Out of love for them, not to express a feeling of frustration
A little taste:
1. Directly, not indirectly. If you’re anything like me, you might have a temptation to imply something, to presume something, to do anything to avoid a direct confrontation. Be very careful, however, before adopting this pattern, especially in criticism. If you’re not careful, you’ll have people regularly looking at your words and asking themselves what you “really mean.”