Who is this guy? Mark Driscol is starting to sound like he should be posting on SharperIron.
In summary, here are ten easy steps to destroying a denomination:
- Have a low view of Scripture and, consequently, the deity of Jesus.
- Deny that we were made male and female by God, equal but with distinct roles in the home and church.
- Ordain liberal women in the name of tolerance and diversity.
- Have those liberal women help to ordain gay men in the name of greater tolerance and diversity.
- Accept the worship of other religions and their gods in the name of still greater tolerance and diversity.
- Become so tolerant that you, in effect, become intolerant of people who love Jesus and read their Bible without scoffing and snickering.
- End up with only a handful of people who are all the same kind of intolerant liberals in the name of tolerance and diversity.
- Watch the Holy Spirit depart from your churches and take people who love Jesus with Him.
- Fail to repent but become more committed than ever to your sinful agenda.
- See Jesus pull rank, judge you, and send some of your pastors to hell to be tormented by Him forever because He will no longer tolerate your diversity.